Welcome to “This Week in Hollywood”!
- Christina Aguilera is speaking out publically about her marriage to Jordon Bratman. She commented about the the unhappiness she felt in the marriage. Christina Aguilera has been seen with her new boyfriend Matthew Rutler, who was a set assistant of “Burlesque“.
- The Palin girls cannot seem to stay out of trouble on social networking sites. A few weeks ago, Willow Palin referred to someone as a ‘faggot’. Recently, Bristol Palin has made the following homophobic joke on her facebook page directed at comedienne Margaret Cho. :
“You say you “don’t agree with the family’s politics at all” but I say, if you understood that commonsense conservative values supports the right of individuals like you, like all of us, to live our lives with less government interference and more independence, you would embrace us faster than KD Lang at an Indigo Girls concert”.- Bristol Palin
- Actor Josh Duhmel was escorted off of a plane for refusing to turn off his Blackberry during take-off.
- Former Big Brother cast member Brendon Villegas has allegedly been caught exchanging nude photos and videos with several women through various social networking sites. Needless to say, Rachel Reilly(his showmantic partner) finally called it quits with the man who she was once engaged to and whom she called ” the love of her life”.
- Elizabeth Edwards, the wife of disgraced politician John Edwards has lost her battle to cancer; she was 61 years old.
- Singer Aretha Franklin‘s camp has confirmed that she’s battling pancreatic cancer. She’s currently recovering from surgery and remaining optimistic about the prognosis.