Welcome to “This Week in Hollywood”!
- David Duchovany has entered rehab for sex addiction!
- Madonna was photographed in a white bathrobe in the Schoenfield Airport in Berlin!
- Charlie & Brooke Sheen are expecting a baby!
- Michael Phelps is enjoying his reign as The Most Decorated Olympian, he was honored today at Disney World in Orlando, FL and he will be a VMA presenter!
- Angelina Jolie is undergoing treatment for stress; apparently she cries 3 times a day!
- Luis Miguel is set to begin his “Complices” U.S. Tour, he will kick it off in Seattle, Washington on September 3rd.
The new season of “Dancing With the Stars” promises non-stop entertainment from the best of the best..
What is the best restaurant in the world? According to Restaurant magazine, the best restaurant in the world is El Bulli. Located in the Mediterranean coast in Spain, El Bulli has taken the top spot since three consecutive years, 2006, 2007, and 2008. Under chef Ferran Adria, El Bulli has earned three Michelin stars. El Bulli books reservations only once a year, and it is often booked in a single day. The restaurant is only opened for dinner from April to September.
Chef Adria can be described as a mad culinary scientist that deconstructs classic plates down to its core elemental flavors. Instead of elements he deconstructs dishes to their core flavor, temperature, and texture and then reconstructs the dish at the molecular gastronomical level. Chef Adria can certainly be considered the Grand Chef of Haute Cuisine.
Couture Central loves Haute Cusine.
Welcome to “This Week in Hollywood”!
- Gwen Stefani gave birth to a healthy baby boy weighing in at 8 1/2 lbs! She named him Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale.
- Matt Damon and Luciana welcomed a baby girl on August 20th Gia Zavala.
- Ellen and Portia are officially “wife & wife”. Of course Ellen will wear the pants in the marriage.
- Christina Applegate is cancer free after undergoing a double mastectomy.
- Da Brat will be going in prison for hitting a former Atlanta Falcons cheerleader with a bottle of rum last October.
- The feud between Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood continues.. Jessica called Carrie a “boldfaced liar” during a radio show in Nashville. Jess was referring to recent claims by Carrie that Tony Romo is still calling her..
It was just announced that Ricky Martin became the father to twin boys. According to Ricky’s rep “the children, delivered via gestational surrogacy, are healthy and already under Ricky’s full-time care”. There’s no word on the names of the children or if they are residing at any of Ricky’s homes in Miami, New York, or Puerto Rico. A few years back when Ricky dated Rebecca de Alba he said he wouldn’t mind having a Ricky we’re guessing one of them is named after him and perhaps one of his idols we’re all well aware of how fond Ricky is of our current President. Ricky plans to fully attend to his boys and stay out of the spotlight. We’re all wondering why Ricky didn’t adopt children he was trying to save via his own foundation.. The word is that Ricky will be heading back into the studio in 2009.
We all would like to know what Disney was thinking when they made faces like Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Hillary Duff, Raven Symone and Miley Cyrus. Over the last few years we’ve all come to learn that Britney is not the sweet wholesome southern girl everyone thought. There was evidence during her teen years of drinking, sexual activity, and drug use. Justin Timberlake her long-time boyfriend admitted to the world that Britney was not the sweet virgin she claimed to be. In the past Disney has also strongly promoted artists such as The Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Aaron Carter, and Christina Aguilera; they helped popularize Hillary and Miley enough for them to make music. Disney does cut ties when stars change their image Christina, Aaron, and Britney are proof of that.
- Britney Spears became a huge overnight sensation it seemed almost out of nowhere but everyone knows she got her start through The Mickey Mouse Club. Once Britney got started she was fully supported by Disney, but they became distant as she started dressing more provocatively and admitted to drug and alcohol use. At that point perhaps Britney didn’t care because she had legions of fans and she had become more successful than she ever anticipated. Of course the last 5 years have been chaotic for Brit, she’s been married 2 times (1 divorce and 1 annulment), and she has 2 children. She’s been in the spotlight not for her music but her erratic behavior. Of course her good friends at Disney have long forgotten her.
- Christina Aguilera was another lucky girl who was on The Mickey Mouse Club. The difference between her and Brit was the fact that she could actually sing well! In Christina’s late teens she lost the girl next door appeal and she dirty and became a wild child in every sense of the word. She went on to become more and more successful even after breaking away from her Disney clad image. Now she’s become a wife and a mother; who knows what will be next for Christina.
- Hillary Duff aka Lizzie McGuire was another artist who laid the ground work for Miley Cyrus’ early success. Hillary exhibited great talent as an actress on Lizzie McGuire. She met controversy for her famous feud with Lindsay Lohan. Apparently Lindsay and Hillary were fighting over Aaron Carter. As Hillary grew up she tried to stay close to her Disney roots she has been gradually pushed away because of her association with a few bad boys here and there.
- Miley Cyrus has been a subject of controversy for the last year. Last year there were candid semi-nude photographs uncovered online, pregnancy rumors, and this year she added fuel to the fire with the big Vanity Fair scandal. Miley is probably no more talented than most girls her age but due to her privileged lifestyle being the daughter of a famous country singer she was able to become an overnight sensation. Since Miley has rose to fame, her dad Billy Ray Cyrus has been in the spotlight more so than before. There’s a lot of chatter than Selena Gomez will replace Miley as the current face of Disney, we will see what unfolds in the coming months.
Welcome to “This Week in Hollywood”!
- Ellen DeGeneres & Portia Di Rossi are expected to get married this weekend at Ellen’s house!
- Morgan Freeman is getting a divorce from his wife Myrna after 24 years of marriage!
- It’s been confirmed that Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer have broken up. Apparently Ms. Aniston has found a new leading man!
- Rumer Willis has been named one of People’s Most Beautiful.
- Rumors are swirling there’s trouble in paradise between Sam Ronson & Lindsay Lohan.
- The latin group RBD has announced they will retire; they will have a farewell tour that hits Serbia, Slovenia, Venezuela, Argentina, Rumania, Brazil, Peru, Los Angeles, and Mexico.
- David Beckham will be apart of the closing ceremonies of the Olympics.
- Apparently Miley Cyrus is dating Adam Sevani, the two are “in the early stages of dating”.
No one can resist a good restaurant, especially when its owned by a celebrity. Here’s a short list of celebrity owned restaurants in Atlanta, Las Vegas , Los Angeles, Miami, and New York.
It’s been awhile since one of the biggest train wrecks in Hollywood spoke out. Can we blame her for being shy after her crazy year its been one thing after another. Of course to top it off, her little sister Jamie Lynn is following in her big sister’s footsteps already… Well, lets hope not! Britney Spears talked to Ok! Magazine about her reaction to her sister’s pregnancy. She commented that she was shocked and and she thought “a baby is having a baby” since Jamie Lynn is the baby of the family. Britney and her dad Jamie seem to think Britney is headed on a path of success. She’s working an a album that she considers her best work yet, does that mean she won’t lip sync when she performs live? Its obvious Britney’s voice is computer generated that’s why she falls flat on her face when its time to sing live. Apparently, Britney’s dad is positive that Britney won’t need him to babysit her in 2009, we’ll see what happens. Of course she has to know the whole world is waiting for her to fall flat on her face. Its pretty unbelievable that Britney’s dad didn’t want K-Fed to receive additional money, he is taking on the children full time. The Spears kids incur high expenses with nannies, security, etc. However, Daddy Spears accepts money for his job of being the conservator of his own daughter- that’s so noble of him! We’ll see where Britney is in one year from now….
If you’re wondering where celebs have been going to be seen; or if you’re looking to get a quick glance of your favorite celeb below you will find a list of the lastest sightings.
- The James Boutique Hotel – Jessica Simpson
- Windy City’s Rockit Bar & Grill- Jessica Simpson
- Club Manor- Benji Madden
New York City
- Tenjune- John Legend
- Guest House Club- Rihanna
- Marquee- Missy Elliott
- One Little West 12- Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
- Dos Caminos-Molly Sims
Los Angeles Area
- Dakota (in West Hollywood)- Charlize Theron
- Nordstroms (@ The Grove)- Kevin Connolly
- Bond St. (in Beverly Hills)- Eva Longoria Parker
- Fred Segal‘s Mauro’s Cafe- Alex Young
- Crown Bar (West Hollywood)- Adrian Grenier
- ArcLight Theater- Kate Walsh & Alex Young
- Lola’s (West Hollywood)- Zach Braff
- Mr. Chrow (in Beverly Hills)- Patrick Dempsey & Star Jones
- Giorgio Baldi (in Santa Monica)- David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Gordan Ramsay
- Neil George Salon (in Beverly Hills)- Cameron Diaz
- Simply Fit Irie- Kevin Federline
- Mansion- Brooke Hogan &Hulk Hogan