Here are the biggest celeb-news-stories of the year from Hollywood & beyond!
- Britney Spears loses everything- her children, her career, the respect of her fans, and her hair!
- 2007 was Ricky Martin‘s year, he received the key to the city of Miami, and he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Backstreet Boy Howie Dorough got married to longtime girlfriend Leigh Boniello.
- 2007 was the year Paris Hilton had to do some hard time in jail!
- Not too far behind was her former “Simple Life” sidekick Nicole Richie!
- Boyband the Backstreet Boys made a comeback with album “Unbreakable.”
- Britney Spears gave the worst MTV VMA performance in history!
- The Donato’s, the first ever father-daughter alliance dominated reality-show “Big Brother” and went on to win $500,000 and $50,000 prizes.
- “Hulk Hogan” aka Terry Bollea was divorced by his wife Linda. Their son Nick was arrested for reckless driving which lead to the severe injury of his best friend.
2007 has been a crazy year in the personal lives of Britney Spears, Jamie Lynne Spears, Amy Winehouse, and Paris Hilton. The media can’t get enough of them. They give us something to talk about everyday thanks to their outrageous public behavior.
Britney Spears wins for ruining her career, losing her children, and shaving off her hair, and acting like a crazed maniac in public.
Jamie Lynn Spears for ruining her teen years by getting pregnant, I guess no one educated this child about birth control.
Amy Winehouse wins for her overall look, and her drug abuse which led to rehab.
Paris Hilton wins for being the ultimate partier, except she can’t even do that right. In 2007, she was arrested and she got to see how the other side lives. After being released she claimed she was a changed woman, but its self-evident the heiress hasn’t changed her wild ways. Most recently she’s introduced her 16-year-old brother Barron to the party scene, THAT’S HOT!
Overall, 2007 was a great year for fashion. We had trendsetters like Paris Hilton, Gwen Stefani, Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise, and Victoria Beckham who stood out this year.
- Red Purses
- Stacked Bangles
- Pencil Skirts
- White Sunglasses
Britney Spears was once one of the most sought after by photographers, now she’s everyones worst nightmare. It seems like overnight she became crazy and one of the least photogenic in Hollywood. Lets do a 2007 rewind…
“A Truly Unforgettable MTV VMA Performance.”
Who could forget the day when Britney shaved her head?!
- Violet Affleck (Daughter of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner)
- Suri Cruise (Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes)
- Shiloh Jolie Pitt (Daughter of Ben Affleck and Angelina Jolie)
- Kingston James McGregor (Son of Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani)
- Olive Cohen (Son of Sascha Baron Cohen)
- Sam Woods (Daughter of Tiger Woods)
- Angel Brown (Daughter of Mel B.)
- Liam McDermott (Son of Tori Spelling)
- Wyatt Crow (Adopted son of Sheryl Crow)
- D’Lila and Jessie Combs (Twin Girls of P-Diddy)
- John Moynahan (Son of Tom Brady)
2007 will be known as the year the stork made a record number of visits in Hollywood. This was also the year that age made no difference, the stork visited celebs from their teens-40s. Here’s a list of all of the lucky celebs who will be expecting in 2008!
- Christina Aguilera
- Jessica Alba
- Halle Berry
- Rachel Campos-Duffy
- Giada De Laurentis
- Melissa Joan Hart
- Jennifer Lopez
- Nicole Richie
- Jessica Sierra
- Jamie Lynn Spears
- Soleil Moon Frye
- Mama-to-be Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are engaged!
- Sean Penn and Robin Wright-Penn are divorcing after 11 years.
- Paris Hilton‘s grandfather has decided Paris’ inheritance of $2.3 billion will go to charity, she will be left with 69 million (which will be subject to taxes!)
- World renowned chef Giada de Laurentis is expecting her first child in April.
- Heidi Klum is being sued by jewelry Van Cleef & Arpels for allegedly copying their design.
- Fergie and Josh Duhmel are engaged!
- Rebecca De Mornay (Risky Business star) charged with two counts of DUI.
Misha Barton was picked up December 27th at 2:45 A.M. while driving in West Hollywood. Officers noticed she was driving erratically and they decided to pull her over. To make a long story short, they discovered Miss Barton was an unlicensed driver and she was also intoxicated. Apparently Miss Barton’s California license was suspended prior to this incident and she was also was in possession of narcotics! Stay tuned to see if Misha is the last celebrity to be arrested for a DUI for 2007…
Even though Britney Spears was the last one on earth to learn of her teenage sister’s pregnancy, she was still kind enough to get together goodies for her. Apparently Britney called baby emporium Petit Tresor and had them to put together the goodie bag with toys and stuffed animals; the highlight was the “Hot Mama 2 B” Tuni & G tank top.
No, its not Britney Spears that’s expecting this time- it’s her 16 year old sister Jamie Lynn Spears ! Jamie Lynn Spears is the star of Nickolodeon show ”Zoey 101.” Apparently the father-to-be and Jamie Lynn met in church and have be dating for a “long-time”,( in teen years right?!) Jamie Lynn shares her less-than inspiring story with OK! Magazine which hits newsstands nationwide Friday, December 21st. “Most” family became aware of Jamie Lynn’s pregnancy right before Thanksgiving. Jamie Lynn’s mother’s initial reaction was filled with disappointment, however now she is being supportive. I’m sure Lynne Spears (mother of Jamie Lynn) figured this could put a damper in her upcoming parenting book. The parenting book has been put off “indefinitely”, perhaps a title change would be in order “A Mother’s Journey: Parenting Two Pop wrecks.” Jamie Lynn says she will raise her baby in Louisiana. There is no news of the couple exchanging nuptials. Britney Spears has acted oblivious to this situation, I guess she has too much on her mind these days… Stay tuned to this developing story!