- Drew Lachey will host a spin-off of Dancing with the Stars.
- Britney Spears‘ new album will be released November 13th.
- David Beckham will miss six weeks due to injury.
- Britney Spears’ former manager Larry Rudolph has been served by Kevin Federline’s team to testify in the nasty custody battle.
- Owen Wilson allegedly attempted suicide at his Santa Monica home.
- Victoria Beckham will guest star on UGLY BETTY
- Carrie Underwood recently announced the title of her second album will be “Carnival Ride”.
- The Backstreet Boys were seen having lunch at Malibu Country Mart.
- On November 1st the names of all WWE wrestlers who have violated the steroid policy will be made public.
- The LA County Department of Children and Family Services is investigation Britney Spears for child abuse.
- Britney Spears’ monthly income is $737, 868- which was recently revealed in court documents.
- Corey Clark, former American Idol reject (who accused Paula Abdul of having an improper relationship) pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Nick Hogan (son of Hulk Hogan) was in a serious accident in Clearwater,Florida. Nick escaped with minor injuries while the passenger is in critical condition.
Early today, TMZ leaked the new cast of Dancing with the stars. Dancing with the Stars is a reality show in which celebrities compete in ballroom dancing competition. The stars are instructed by some of the by award winning dancers and choreographers. Usually, the stars on this show are not A-listers but you will recognize many names of people from your past favorite shows. The new cast is for this is as follows: Marie Osmand, Cameron Mathison(“Ryan Lavery” on ABC Soap All My Children), Jayne Seymour (“Dr Quinn”, from Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman), Wayne Newton, Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks owner; multi-billionaire), Mel B (Spice Girl), Jennie Garth ( “Kelly” from Beverly Hills 90210), Floyd “Pretty Boy Mayweather, Jr (Boxer), Josie Maran(model and actress), Albert Reed(model), Helio Castroneves (Indy Car Racer), and Sabrina Bryan (Cheetah Girl.)
Six months ago, Britney Spears displayed erratic behavior by shaving her head at a beauty salon in Tarzana, California (a community outside of Los Angeles.) For months the pop-princess has been wearing cheap wigs bonded to her head by tacky silk scarves.. We’ve all been wondering, what is she hiding under there? Well Ms. Britney finally shows goes au naturale by showing off her new short strawberry-blonde hair.
-Aishwarya Rai (Bollywood star) was in Paris with her husband while filming â€œPink Panther 2.â€
- Britney Spears was seen taking her two sons for a late night dinner at Cravings in West Hollywood.
-Rumor has it that Halle Berry is expecting!
-This week, John Mayer has been seen smooching Cameron Diaz..Next week who will it be??
- On August 23rd, Nicole Richie served her 82 minute jail sentence.
-Lindsay Lohan admitted to having a drug and alcohol addiction.
- Carey Hart, the husband of pop diva P!NK has denied the couple is experiencing marital trouble.
-Briget Moynahan and Tom Brady welcomed their baby boy into the world.
-Tom Brady is dating model Gisele Bundchen.
-Paris Hilton has been baby shopping for her former â€œSimple Lifeâ€ co-star Nicole Richie.
-Britney Spears flaked out of working on a project with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland.
if you’re looking for the perfect Beachside retreat, consider some of these resorts. These hotels are enjoyed by celebrities, royalty, and anyone who wants to treat themselves to a luxurious vacation.
Shade Hotel, Manhattan Beach, CA
Recently, this luxury boutique hotel landed on Conde Nasts Hotlist for 2007(only 19 US hotels made this prestigious list.) Guests who stay at this lovely beach side retreat outside of Los Angeles enjoy this hotel because of the world class amenities offered. Each room has Tempur-Pedic beds, Heat & Gloâ„¢ cyclone fireplaces, chromatherapy lighting system, and a personal Sanijet Spa. You can even make your own espresso in the Lavazzaâ„¢ Espresso Machine. If you would like to entertain guests there is a Martini Shaker and Blender in your room! If thatâ€™s not enough, the hotel provides iPod Docking Station/ Alarm Clock/ Radio. The hotel staff is at your disposal to make your stay unforgettable, and they will go to the end of the earth to grant your unique requests.
Dolphin Bay Resort, Pismo Beach, CA
Guests who stay at this hotel have the luxury of staying in a one or two bedroom residence. The residences are complete with a living room, gourmet kitchen, dinning room, walk-in closet, entertainment systems with a flat panel television, CD and DVD players. Featured in this hotel is California Coastal Cuisine from Lido Restaurant which features food and wine that’s native to California’s Central Valley.
Sagamore Hotel, Miami, FL
Conde Nast Travel Magazine featured this hotel as “One of the Top 20 Hottest Beach Resorts in the World.” Located in trendy South Beach, this hotel has more to offer than a beautiful view of crystal blue waters. Guests who stay at this hotel have the choice of one- and two-bedroom suites, including 15 two-story bungalows and penthouses. Some of the suites feature full and partial ocean views, as well as city views. The Sagamore is known as “the art hotel” because it features unique artwork from world renowned artists. Amenities included in all suites include the following: 42â€ Plasma TV & DVD, spa products by Philosophy, in-room gourmet snack bar by Dylan’s, dual-line telephone with data-port and high-speed wireless Internet access (T1 connection), Whirlpool bathtub, as well as a kitchenette- microwave, stove, refrigerator, and toaster.
Half Moon Resort, Jamaica
This hotel is no stranger to the Hollywood elite, past guests have included: Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn, David Bowie, Iman, 50-Cent, and Harry Connick Jr. Guests who stay at this hotel are attracted to the luxurious guest rooms and suites. Many VIP guests enjoy staying in villas with three to seven-rooms. This is the perfect celeb hideaway, where they can receive world-class spa treatment at the Fern Tree Spa. The spa offers a variety of services ranging from body wraps to reflexology.
Hollywood is buzzing with engagement news this week!
-Jenna Bush is engaged to long-time boyfriend Henry Hager.
-Backstreet Boy Howie Dourough (â€œHowie Dâ€) is engaged to long-time girlfriend Leigh Boniello and plans to marry later this year.
-Amy Winehouse cancelled all of her August concert dates.
- Gwen Stefani told InStyle magazine that she canâ€™t wait to be pregnant again.
-The Bachelor Lt Andy Baldwin has called off his engagement with Tessa Horst.
-Rumor has it John Mayer and Mandy Moore are an item.
-According to various reports online, Britney Spears will perform at MTVâ€™s VMAs.
-Don Imus is being sued by Rutgers Womanâ€™s Basketball player Kia Vaughn for Imus’ racial remarks.
Vanity Fair has come out with their 68th Annual Best Dressed List.
The best dressed women include Charlotte Gainsbourg, Princess Alexandra of Greece, Princess Mafalda of Hesse, Bee Shaffer, and Ivanka Trump.
The best dressed men include Tiki Barber, Count Manfredi Della Gherardesca, Lapo Elkann, Lenny Kravitz, Luis and Rafael Medina, and Hidetoshi Nakata.
The best dressed couple include the British Invasion of David and Victoria Beckham, The Earl and Countess of Cawdor, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Ruben and Isabel Toledo, and Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.
Have you ever wanted made to order jeans? How about custom made tennis shoes? We all dream about designing our own clothes and style and now there are many online services that help you stitch your own tailor made fashion.
- Tailor Made Jeans – Design your own jeans
- Make Your Own Jeans – Custom denim
- Dress By Design – Make your own dress without sewing
- Ann Roth – Custom designed shoes
- Nike ID – Custom cross training shoe
- Beyond Clothing – High tech customization
- DT Clothes – Make your own underwear
- Logan Blue- Custom design your own children’s, women’s, and maternity clothing.
- The media has uncovered that Spice Girl Melanie Brown aka Mel B, secretly got married in Las Vegas in June 6th to Stephan Belafonte.
- Kobe Bryant fought off rumors of divorce by taking his wife to the swanky restaurant Koi in West Hollywood.
- Kevin Federline is fighting Britney Spears for full custody of their two children Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline.
- Rumor has it that Kevin Federline and Britneyâ€™s mother Lynne Spears are working together to get Britney to return to rehab.
- Former â€œMarried With Childrenâ€ star Christina Applegate has finalized her divorce; her ex husband will receive full control of the bank accounts (totaling $1.5 million), a 2001 Mercedes, and a cement Budda statue.
- Sara Gilbert, former â€œRoseanneâ€ star gave birth to a baby girl, Sawyer Gilbert Adler.
- Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), gave birth to a baby boy.
- The Backstreet Boys have announced their new single â€œInconsolableâ€ will be released on August 23rd.
- Gwen Stefani will launch a second leg of her “Sweet Escape” US Tour this fall; tickets go onsale next week.
- Ricky Martin will add a second leg to his “Black and White” Tour this fall with stops in Mexico, and several stops in the US. The tour will commence in September, and conclude and October.
- Usher Raymond married Tameka Foster in his lawyers office.
Occasionally, celebrities love to get away from the spotlight; and sometimes when the glitz and glam of Hollywood become too much they want to feel like a “regular person.” The question is, what do stars do when they want to feel like “just an ordinary person” ?
We’re used to hearing about celebs dinning at some of the finest restaurants in the world, but there are places on this list that would fit the blue collar worker’s budget! There are have been countless celebrity sightings at Pink’s Hot Dogs (a hot dog stand in Los Angeles.) This is a favorite place for locals and the elite alike. No one can ever get enough of McDonalds, former President Clinton had meals delivered regularly to the White House during his Presidency. AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys loves McDonalds, and he’s notorious for sneaking off to McDonald’s . Starbucks and the Coffee Bean are favorites among the Hollywood Elite. Britney Spears used to have coffee flown in from the Coffee Bean during tours, vacations, etc. Some celebrities go as far as having their very own Starbucks in their home! Ricky Martin, is a coffee-lover who is spotted on a regular basis at Starbucks in Miami.
Celebrities love to support their sports team, reguluars such as Jack Nicholson, Spike Lee, Ben Afflek, Eva Longoria and Jennifer Garner are loyal and make appearances regularly. Its no secret that Jack Nicholson loves his Los Angeles Lakers, if you watch a home game on television you will definitely see him courtside; he wouldn’t miss a game for the world! Ben Afflek is a serious Red Sox fan, and him and his wife and little Violet have turned this into a family affair.
Celebs who have children, simply enjoy watching their children grow-up. Even Kevin Federline takes his family away from the public-eye to enjoy a lovely day at Disneyland. Many other celebs have been photographed there with their little ones such as Mariska Hargitay. The zoo is a favorite place for celebs to take the family on an outing if they have little ones, recently Gwen Stefani was seen spending time with her son Kingston and husband Gavin Rossdale at a zoo in Australia. Celebs such as Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillipe Demi Moore and Bruce Lee who have older children spend time at the movies, and shopping. Family time is extremely valuable because, celebrities lead very busy lives, and they try to maximize their time with their loved ones. In May, Gloria Estefan certainly showed that by taking her daughter and husband Emilio Estefan to Ricky Martin‘s concert in Miami.
When celebrities really want to get away, sometimes they feel luxury hotels are not the answer; just ask Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Angelina said in an interview that her and Brad love driving on dirt roads and finding a Motel 6. Well, you would never expect one of Hollywood’s most beautiful couples to stay in a flea bag such as Motel 6, when they could be resting comfortably at Ritz-Carlton. Many other celebrities do this as well, but of course they haven’t talked so openly or else it would not be such an adventurous vacation if everyone knows all of the secrets.
Every celebrity loves to shop, and apparently tastes vary! Typically the media only advertises the expensive purchases celebrities make. You would never expect to hear that your favorite singer or actor shops at Walmart, or any other discount store. Nick Carter, Backstreet Boy and former Paris Hilton boy-toy is a Walmart regular, I’m guessing those two didn’t meet at Walmart. Carter believes that he’s “just an ordinary man” as he stated in his song “Help Me” from his solo album, and he definitely conducts his life in that manner. Country singer, Gretchen Wilson is also very thrifty, she does not believe in living the good life, even with the success of her career. She shops regularly at Walmart, and she’s even a thrifty shopper when it comes to red carpet events!